Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Foundation Favorites

I don’t switch up my foundations too often, and therefore I haven’t tried that many. Once I find a foundation that I like I tend to use it for a while. I’ve rounded up four of my all time favorite foundations and I’m telling you why I love them!

First is the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth foundation. This is a recent purchase for me but I have been loving it! I’ve been wearing it for about 2 weeks and it lasts all day. The past two weeks I have been in a hot and humid classroom and even though I come home extra shiney, my foundation is still in place and flawless. I find that with this foundation a beauty blender works best and a little goes a long way. If I’m being honest I only bought this because I had a coupon, and boy am I glad I did. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a dewy finish, long wear and light to medium coverage.

Another great foundation that I have raved about on the blog many times if the L’Oreal Infallible Pro- Glow Foundation. This stuff will give you a glow like no other! It blends so nicely with a foundation brush and a beauty blender. Some days I would wear this alone with a little blush and mascara and still feel pulled together. This summer I was loving the all over glow look and this combined with a highlighter- so good! There is also a matte version, which I think I might get for the winter months.

Next is the It Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF 50. I know this is called a CC cream but it is comparable to a medium coverage foundation. I wore this foundation for a while and repurchased it twice. What I love about this is that it is so lightweight but really provides a flawless coverage. My skin looked so smooth and I loved the fact that it had an SPF in it. The only negative to this was that the color didn’t match my skin well because I was in between shades.

Another foundation, that’s not really a foundation, is the Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. I love using this as a very light coverage foundation for days when I just want to put something on and run out the door. I used this in college and have recently repurchased it. Like it’s name, it is very hydrating and is a life saver if you have dry skin. It does feel like a moisturizer and therefore powders stick well to this cream.

What are your favorite foundations? Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment