Monday, February 5, 2018

Sneakers under $100


As you know one of my biggest goals this year is to live a healthier lifestyle. My husband and I joined the gym in our town and I couldn’t be happier with that decision. I decided to vamp up my workout clothing, and with that I of course had to purchase some new sneakers! Sneakers can be really expensive, like OMG expensive. I try to get my sneakers at Kohls when I can because they always have great sales. I’ve also found a few pairs at TJMaxx, but that is always a hit or miss kind of store. I’ve rounded up several sneaker options under $100 to help you look cute and feel good while you workout.

I’m usually drawn to Nike sneakers because they are so lightweight and come in a variety of colors and styles. I want these because you can’t go wrong with a black sneaker and I LOVE these. The color on these are so different, almost effervescent in person. I have two pairs of Nike sneakers that I love but are pretty old so I couldn't find a link to them. I was walking in Kohls one day and I saw the most gorgeous pink sneakers. I was instantly drawn to them and had to have them right then and there - the drama, I know! To my surprise they were not Nike but Adidas! The last time I wore Adidas sneakers they were flat bottoms and had a shell toe, anyone remember rocking those in middle school? These are much different and have become quite popular. What I love most about these sneakers are the inner soles. They are made out of cloud foam, and yes it is as good as it sounds. It feels like you’re walking on clouds, they are seriously the most comfortable sneakers I own. I also have them in grey and blue, which is why they are my favorites. I love the stretch that this shoe has and feels really supportive when I exercise. The sneakers seem to bend with my foot and stretch when necessary. I’m having a hard time justifying not buying them in every color, they are that good! I highly recommend these! I recently found these and decided that I absolutely want need them. I guess you could say I have a slight obsession with Adidas sneakers now.

What are your favorite sneakers to exercise in? I’d love to know what I need to add to my shoe collection, and I’m sure my husband would love that too hehe. Stay healthy! Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment