Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Don't Talk About It, Be About It

Don’t talk about it, be about it. My friend shared this quote with me a few weeks ago and it really stuck with me. It can be so easy to talk about the things you want to do or want to accomplish, but it’s another thing to go ahead and do it.

When thinking about my goals this year I really wanted to be intentional with what I picked and decide how I am going to accomplish these things. For example, every year I say I want to be healthier; eating, exercising, mentally, etc. I am so much more motivated when I am doing something with other people, or have a similar minded people surrounding me. This month I am doing a winter warrior challenge of walking one mile everyday in January with a friend. Each day we cheer each other on and hold each other accountable. Next month I am joining a few ladies to do a 10 week fitness challenge at our gym. Finally, I signed up for a quarter marathon in April with a friend and we are training together. I want to be about my goals this year and fitness is one of my top priorities! The rest of my goals I have written down and shared with supportive friends and family.

Who says we have to create these lofty goals and then do them alone? Women empowering other women is so uplifting, inspiring and motivating. This year I challenge you to create goals and actually complete them. Find a friend to hold you accountable and push each other to be the best version of you. Stay healthy! XO Kaytlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment