Saturday, January 26, 2019

Quick and Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial

Happy Saturday!! I love the weekends, especially now that we have a dog! Jay and I love to take her outside and play, she is so much fun :) Today I wanted to share a quick and easy eye makeup look for even the busiest woman to create. This look takes me just a few minutes to do and this is what I’ve been gravitating towards almost daily. I do have to say that I can’t wait for spring to incorporate more pinks and purples into my look! Enjoy the video! I will list all the products in the post below.

Classic Eyeshadow Palette: I love this palette. I feel there’s a color for every girl in here. The colors are so rich and buttery!
Iconic Eyeshadow Palette: This palette will not be here forever, so if you like it, snagit!
Shimmer Sticks: SOLD OUT :( Here’s a great pencil: Color Outline Eye Pencil
Illuminating Cream Highlighter in Pearl Glow: If you know me, you know I love a good glow. I really like using this in the summer because I don’t wear as much makeup on my face. You can easily apply it with the stick and gently blend it with your fingers. It’s also great on your eyes, as I showed here!
Crease Eye Brush: Similar: I have the older version on the brush linked but this one is just as good, if not better. It’s important to use a small fluffy brush when you’re doing the outer crease because it will really blend the color in. You don’t want patchy eye makeup!

Stay beautiful! XO Kaytlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment