Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Muse

Okay let me start this post by saying I’ve been trying to write this specific favorites post for two weeks now! It was supposed to go up this past Friday but halfway through the day I remembered I never wrote it- whoops! So instead of entitling this Friday Favorites I know bring to you Monday Muse, which is pretty much the same thing right? I’ve put together a few things that I have been loving lately that I think you will love too!
Sweetgrass Spray
I tried an essence and sound meditation a while back that I absolutely fell in love with. It is a guided meditation with the use of glass bowls for sound and a variety of essential oils. The whole experience is incredible. At the end of the meditation sweetgrass is sprayed on your body. Ladies, it was love at first sniff. I told my aunt I really wanted some and she searched high and low and surprised me with it for my birthday last summer. I was so happy! I keep it by my bed and spray it almost every night to cleanse the room and invoke positive energy.
If you’re into makeup and skincare at all then you probably know the brand Drunk Elephant. It is very high end and the prices can be a bit deterring but it is a clean beauty brand that uses additive free ingredients. While they are not as rigorous about testing ingredients as Beautycounter, they have banned 6 ingredients- which they call the “suspicious 6”-  and choose to focus on pH level and biocompatibility of ingredients in their products. I was looking into a lip balm and theirs is highly rated, so I gave it a try. It is becoming a new favorite of mine. I love how fat the actual stick is and that it is scent free.
Do you know how many people I have talked to about this perfume? I’ve told you before I’m a product pusher when I really love something. I was searching for a clean perfume that wouldn’t be harmful to my skin but that would also smell good for more than an hour. I stumbled upon this company and loved that you could try three samples for just $18 and then use that $18 to purchase a full size bottle. I absolutely love the scent Hanami. It is so feminine with floral, sandalwood, and fig undertones. I haven’t purchased the full size yet because I am working through the other samples, but I don’t love them as much! They also have candles and body lotion which might be next on my list to purchase!
Okay you’ve seen these everywhere. All of the celebs and many fashion bloggers have the real deal but unfortunately I don’t have $6,000 to drop on a bracelet at the moment. Good for you if you do, but if you don’t I’ve found a really great dupe! It’s $13 and on prime! I love the color, quality and style of this bracelet and it fits in really well with the other bracelets in my stack. I want to get a ring next!

I shared these in my Fall favorites but I am sharing them again. I still love wearing these bracelets and the I can’t get over the high quality. I have the Beckham and the Lexi bracelet which I highly recommend. It’s a great way to build up your bracelet stack, and they have sales on their site quite often!

What are you crushing on lately? I’d love to know!! Stay beautiful! XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment