Thursday, June 22, 2017

Post Workout Breakfast

I don't know about you but after I work out I am famished. It can be so easy to erase all the hard work you've done with a naughty breakfast (eggs, bacon and pancakes anyone?!). While that does sound delicious, I hate feeling so full after a heavy breakfast. This light breakfast will keep you satisfied and energized.
This might not look like anything fancy, but trust me when I tell you that is the perfect treat after any workout. I love making eggs but I am not a fan of the smell that lingers in the kitchen after you've fried it. I stumbled upon this little gadget when a friend had a pampered chef party. I love am obsessed with it! This ceramic egg cooker is so simple and saves my kitchen from smelling like a rotten egg for the rest of the morning.
I added two eggs, a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, and pink salt. I gave it a quick stir and then popped it in the microwave (with the lid on) for about 2 minutes. When it comes out it looks like a muffin - how cute is that egg cup?
I simply sliced it in half and put it on top of my oatmeal bread and voila! This took all of about 5 minutes to make and probably went down just as fast, oops. What are your favorite post workout breakfasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment