Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Life Lately

Wow! It has been awhile since I've had a recent post. Lots has happened since September (how does time fly by so fast?). Let me catch you up on some life changes.

We bought a house!! Jay and I were so excited for this part of our life to start. We have been extremely blessed with a beautiful house, which we are slowly making our own. Who knew it would take so much time and effort to make a house a warm and inviting space. Here is one, of the many projects I've done.
Between buying a home and starting the school year back up in September, I found it really tough to balance all of that and run my blog. My goal is to get into the groove of posting early this summer so I can continue to post throughout the school year. With school ending, I have time to focus all my energy onto the blog. Goodbye lesson planning, scoring assessments, and most importantly, fidget spinners (I'd love to meet the person behind that creation).

Another big change in my life is my adventure with becoming my best self, both physically and mentally. I have struggled so much with body image my entire life. I'm learning the scale is just a number and feeling strong and energized is a much better way to view being healthy and fit. I recently joined the beachbody community and have met so many women who are on a similar journey as I am. These women are strong and encourage others to be their best selves. I highly suggest you check it out if you're struggling to get motivated! I'm going to start sprinkling in some fitness posts too because healthy eating isn't the only thing that gets your body in shape! It's all about how you fuel your body to keep it running right.

So that is what has been happening y'all. I'm looking forward to posting more and sharing some delicious recipes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment