Monday, January 29, 2018

10 Things In My Shopping Cart

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing ten things in my shopping cart- but if I’m being honest, there’s way more than ten things in my shopping cart! I picked out the top ten items that are truly at the top of my list, items I’m really excited about. It comes as no shock that seven out of the ten items I’m sharing are beauty products. I’ve been watching so many best of beauty videos and learning about all of these fabulous products, and of course I need want them all! Two of the other products are dupes for products I’ve been dying for, and the other one is highly recommended by one of my dearest friends. Let me know what’s in your shopping cart or if you have any of these products. Enjoy!

I think every beauty blogger uses some type of Kiehls product. I want to try the starter kit to see which product I like the best. I’ve heard amazing things about their serums.

This is definitely a pricier item but this is a highly reviewed foundation. I tend to wear medium to sheer coverage but there’s nothing wrong with a full coverage flawless finish, especially when I get some blemishes.

I contour everyday with the NYX cream palette, which I absolutely love, but I am running low and want to try something new. This contour stick looks so creamy and blends like a dream. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Charlotte Tilbury makeup so I think it’s time I add some of her products to my collection.

Anyone who has the tarte shape tape concealer is probably itching to get their hands on this foundation. I’m really excited to try the hydrating formula, because I love and can’t get enough of the dewy finish on the face.

I had no idea Burt’s Bees even made blush! I saw this in Kathleen Lights' best of beauty video and was instantly attracted to the color. I have been looking for a brown blush - I know that sounds odd but I’ve been wanting something darker for my cheeks. The shade toasted cinnamon looks like exactly what I have been looking for.

Recently I have been setting my face with a damp beauty blender and a translucent powder. If you haven't done this, try it. My makeup stays put all day and looks so flawless. The only negative is that it makes me look very matte, which I don’t necessarily love. This Charlotte Tilbury powder will give the same look but the radiant glow will show through. I really want to try this!

When I work out I tend to sweat, a lot! These wipes would be perfect for after the gym for a quick refresher! Clinique has multiple FIT items, I kind of want to try them all! Have any of you?

I absolutely adore the Chloe bags. They are so chic, but their price tags are not. I was so excited to find this bag online for a much more budget friendly price. I will definitely be purchasing this for spring.

These look exactly like the Vince Camuto peep toe booties but again are a fraction of the price. I must have these for spring. How cute would they look with step hem jeans?!

My bestie raves about Gymshark athletic clothing. There are so many different leggings and sports bras. I have my eye on these high waisted leggings. Don’t they look so comfortable?

I hope your Monday is beautiful! Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment