Monday, September 10, 2018

Fall Favorites

Happy Monday! I had a fantastic weekend celebrating the launch of my Beautycounter business and gathering with friends. It went by much too fast but I am looking forward to a busy week ahead. The weather has been gorgeous here in CT! The crisp air reminded me that Fall is soon approaching. I thought I would share some fall favorites with you as we enter this glorious season!

Bath and Body Candle: Vanilla Birch - This is my favorite fall scent! They stopped selling it in the store about halfway through the winter season last year but this year it is back! I was so excited to see it in Bath and Body Works. I had to stop myself from buying 10!
Starbucks: Iced Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea - This. Is. Everything. OMG! I have been craving this everyday since the first time I tried it. I’m sure it is delicious hot, but since it is still slightly warm outside here in CT the iced version is perfect.
Old Navy: Camel Sweater , Activewear Jacket - This camel sweater has been on my mind since last fall. I bought it this summer and have been dying to wear it! The activewear jacket is so cozy and will be a staple piece in my workout wardrobe. There’s nothing worse than wearing a bulky jacket to the gym and then having to put it back on after a sweaty workout.
Aerie: Move Leggings - My friend suggested these to me this summer and I think I wore them for a week straight after I purchased them. I love that they are high rise and they stretch like no other leggings I’ve ever worn. These are THE comfiest! I want them in every color.
Beautycounter: Color Intense Lip in Shade 9 to 5 - This color is such a versatile shade because it can be worn on many skin tones. It has a peppermint tingle which I love and it is very long wear.
The Styled Collection: Bracelets Lexi, Beckham, Ansley Cuff - I just ordered these bracelets and they should be arriving this week! I love the look of stacked bracelets and I’ve been wanting something a little more chunky than what I already have.

What are you crushing on this fall? Stay beautiful. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment