Monday, September 25, 2017

Fall Nail Colors

baby's breath・always connected・miss fancy pants・after school boy blazer

Fall is in full swing here in the Ferrando house. We are loaded with pumpkins, mums, all the fall decor and of course fall inspired food. This week on the blog I am posting all fall themed posts. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite nail colors as we transition into the cooler weather. These four colors have been on repeat for me lately. I like to paint my nails once a week and I have been really trying to stick with it. Painted nails look so classy and keeps you looking like you have it all together. 


I love having painted nails but I hate that it can chip so easily. I was on the hunt for a good top coat and so I invested in two different Essie products. The first is this fast setter top coat. It is amazing! I can paint my nails at 8pm, go to bed two hours later and not wake up with sheet imprints. In the past I could never paint my nails in the evening because without fail I would wake up with lines all over my nails from the blankets. I find there is no “good” time to paint my nails because I am constantly doing things around the house. Evenings are the only time I can sit and wait for my nails to dry. I highly suggest this topcoat!

Currently I am obsessing over our Christmas card picture. I know Christmas seems so far away but when you want a picture, it needs to be planned early on. My friend Leah and I are really like two peas in a pod, and so it’s only fitting that she too is obsessing over the perfect picture. We have been talking about what we’re going to wear-- and what our husbands will be wearing-- for the past week! Anyone else style their husbands without consent? LOL. Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment