Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things on Fridays, enter Friday Favorites. We can have a little girl talk and I can share things I’m loving from makeup to food and everything in between. Let’s get to it!

 
Choker necklace
I’ve been loving this choker necklace by Lauren Conrad. It is the perfect length where it doesn’t feel like it’s choking you but can still be used to layer with. I took off the pendant it came with because I wanted something simple. I have been wearing it with everything and I can’t wait to get some necklaces to layer it with. I have my eye on this one. I love pineapples!


White tee
This white tee from Target is by far the best thing I’ve purchased this summer. I wear it at least once a week and it is so versatile. I’ve worn it tucked into jean shorts, slouchy with leggings, and tied on the side with pants. It is such a staple and I’m kicking myself for not getting two. Luckily it’s currently on sale - restock!!


 

Iced coconut milk mocha macchiato
Try saying that one three times fast. LOL. If you haven’t tried Starbucks coconut milk drinks you really are missing out. You guys know I am kind of obsessed with coconut milk so naturally I would be loving this macchiato. Lattes tend to upset my stomach because of the milk, but not this one! I can’t wait for pumpkin spice to come back so I can try it with that - yum! I hope the coconut milk is here to stay because now that school is starting back up I need all the caffeine I can get.

 

Essential oils
My aunt introduced me to essential oils and I can honestly say they have changed my life. That’s a pretty big statement but if you use essential oils than you totally know what I mean. Prior to using essential oils I was taking ibuprofen twice a day when it was that time of the month. For about 7 days, I would pop those things like candy because my cramps and headaches were so unbelievably bad. That’s 28 ibuprofen, do you know what that stuff can do to your liver?! Since using the oils, I almost rarely take it. I dab some lavender or clary calm on my temples, rub some deep blue on my stomach and back, and use my monthly women’s blend when I’m feeling extra moody. I also use them for stomach aches, headaches, and even acne and yes, they really do work. These oils are amazing.

What are some of the things you’re loving lately? I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment