Monday, July 23, 2018

Best Blinding Highlighters


Who doesn't love to be blinded by a cheekbone highlight? My makeup feels incomplete without a touch {excessive amount} of highlighter on the cheekbones, nose, and cupid’s bow. I recently did a major makeup cleanout and found myself left with just 5 highlighters. These are my tried and true go to highlighters that cause that wet and blinding effect!


I like using this when I am going for a no makeup, makeup look. Yes I wear makeup to make it look like I'm wearing no makeup; makes perfect sense to me. I like how this is a stick because you can easily swipe it on your skin, or in my case paint it on (LOL), for a fresh glowy look.


I’ve talked about this highlighter before and I’ll talk about it again (and again and again). I love the product itself because it’s almost bouncy to the touch. It goes on the skin so smooth and gives a more pinky golden glow. It comes in a range of shades, so every skin tone can find a highlighter that works!


E.l.f Baked Highlighter {shade Moonlight Pearl}
E.l.f. has really been putting out some great products lately. Not only are they way affordable but I love their compact size. This highlighter has more of a white to light golden tone. It is not as easily blended as the others mentioned here but it wears all day. For 2.99, it is a steal!


NYX Liquid Illuminator {shade Sunbeam}
I love NYX because of their price point. You get a high end feel with a much lower cost. This is a very bright and cool colored highlighter. I like to mix this into my foundation if I really want to glow!


Let me just start out by saying Becca makes amazing products. This is my favorite highlighter and has been for many years. I love the golden undertones and how easily this blends on the skin. I also have the shade opal which I like to use on my eyes, but there are 11 other shades as well.


What are your go to highlighters? Do you use a highlighter? Let me know in the comments! Stay beautiful! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment