Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday Favorites


It’s finally Friday and I couldn't be happier! Last night Jay and I went on a hike with our neighbors and we saw something very exciting..a bear!! Bears are super common where we live so it wasn’t that crazy, but we haven't seen one that close and personal before. It was amazing, scary, and heartstopping all at once!

Other than that excitement, this week has been so rainy and gloomy, which has made it feel like a month rather than seven days. So today I thought I would share five of my favorite things at the moment to help better my mood.

These are seriously so addicting! It is the perfect snack for after a workout or a midday pick me up. It is so peanut buttery and packed full of protein. If peanut butter is not your thing they have other flavors that are equally as delicious.  

Spin
There is nothing more satisfying than working your butt off at the gym. I always feel so cleansed after I come out of a spin class. All that negative energy I might be carrying is released through intense cycling. If you’re a bit intimidated by the idea of a spin class, don’t be! You’ll build more endurance with each spin class you attend. If you haven’t tried a spin class, I highly recommend it.  

Podcasts
I’ve been wanting to get into podcasts, especially to listen to while doing cardio at the gym. I picked two podcasts to try out and I really like them so far. The first is one you might’ve heard of, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard. I like that these podcasts are 2 hours, so they can really fill your time, even if you’re driving or cleaning the house. Dax always has a special celebrity guest on his podcast and they talk about their life; like really talk about their life. I listened to the one with Lauren Graham today and it was SO funny. Another podcast that I just started is The Good Life with Sazan and Stevie Hendrix. This podcast channel is super motivational and will have you in tears from both laughter and sentiment.

The Bachelorette
I know I’m not the only one who is obsessed with this show. I don’t know if it’s the drama, the cringe worthy scenes, or the romance I’m actually in love with. Anyone else watching? Which team are you? Garrett or Blake?

I am 100% obsessed with this mascara! The wand, the formula, the packaging - everything about it is gold. It makes my lashes look like they’re ten times longer than normal, even my husband noticed! This product is water resistant, which you know I don't normally like, but this is an exception. It doesn't smudge, budge, or move all day. You need it ladies!

I’m so excited for this weekend. Today is my last day teaching summer school and I’m going to see Taylor Swift tonight!! The best part about it is that I get to spend a bunch of quality time with my bestie! What are you doing this weekend? Leave a comment below. Stay beautiful! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment