Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Best of Amazon Beauty


One of my favorite places to shop is Amazon. I love how fast the shipping is when you’re a prime member and that you can find pretty much anything you want on their site. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products I’ve gotten from Amazon and why I love them! You can find my Best of Beauty list on Amazon at the link here.


Over the winter I became obsessed with having my nails always painted all the time. I love the way it looks but I hated how fast it would chip so I knew I needed something to make it last. I did some research and poked around my favorite blogs to see what I could find. These two products were the most recommended and I found them on Amazon! If you are looking to make a manicure last for about a week, you need this and this. I could tell you all about my nail routine, but we will save that for another post.  


I have an obsession with blush. I love the way it looks on the cheeks and a touch on the nose. I think it brings an entire look to life and adds much needed color to the face. I found this palette from BH Cosmetics and I love all the different color options to choose from. This is the perfect palette for traveling, not because of its compact size obviously, but because you can pull so many different looks from it. I like to mix a few colors to get my perfect shade. This palette also comes in different shades here and here.  


I have ultra sensitive skin when it comes to the heat. I always break out on my face when I have to wear sunscreen and it always made me dread going to the beach. I’ve tried baby sunscreen, sensitive skin sunscreen but none of them worked. I kept hearing about Supergoop sunscreen from many other bloggers so I decided to go ahead and try it. My initial thought when I first used it was how nice it settled into my skin. It’s not greasy or oily and has a very light scent. I’ve worn this over the past 3 months under makeup, to the beach, and at the pool and not once have I broken out. I swear I recommend this sunscreen to all of my friends who will listen (sorry gals!). I will forever repurchase this sunscreen. I just bought the mist on Prime day and I can’t wait to try it!


There are a few other things on the list that I didn’t talk about in this post but be sure to check them out here. What are your favorite Amazon purchases? Would you like to see other non beauty things I’ve purchased and love? Leave a comment below! Stay beautiful! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment