Thursday, August 30, 2018

Best Work Pants

For us teachers, it's back to reality - school is officially in full swing! It’s always a big adjustment getting back to work but I always look forward to playing dress up :) This summer I caught a lot of good sales and was able to stock up on some great work pants! Since I work in a more casual environment, a lot of the pants I’m featuring are more business casual but can most definitely be dressed up. I tend to over dress, but I live by the motto dress for the job you want, not the job you have! Since I am a teacher I am constantly sitting on the floor, walking or even running around, so you know these pants have passed the comfort test!
 

My favorite of all are these pants from The Loft. I have them in three colors and each of them are a different fabric. The green was my first pair I purchased last fall. It is similar to a cotton pant and perfect for the transition into cooler months. The pink pair I purchased this past spring and it is perfect to wear right now. It is a cotton material as well but the fabric is so light. I recently purchased the black pair during a Loft flash sale on all pants (I went a little crazy - sorry wallet!). These are definitely for the cooler months because this fabric is much more thick than the other two. I love how flattering this style is and how versatile it can be. Each season they’ve come out with a new color or style of this pant, so I am hopeful to purchase more for the Fall! The length is perfect to wear with flats or heels. I’m 5’4 and it hits just at my ankle.

Another pair from The Loft that I am loving are these skinny ankle pants. These black pants are super flattering and suck everything in. They are quite fitted, so if you don’t like that look these pants are not for you. I love that these hit right above my ankle so they look phenomenal with flats which are basically all I wear to work during the fall. These pants also come in blue!

Last, but certainly not least, are these pants from The Gap. Mine are over a year old so they don’t have this exact style, but the pants at the link are very similar. I love that these are chinos because they are light and have a bit of a looser fit. These are perfect for days when I know I will be on the go or warm days when I don’t want clothing sticking to me. I also love The Gap for colored denim, which I often wear to work. I got rid of a lot of my denim this past summer because I had worn right through them; so I will be on the hunt for a good sale to stock back up!

What are your favorite work pants? I’d love some new recommendations!! Stay beautiful. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment