Friday, August 10, 2018

My Current Wishlist

Happy Friday! I am so happy the week is over and it’s the weekend! Any good plans? Jay and I are prepping for our trip, I am beyond excited!! Today I wanted to share an updated wish list, some of which is inspired by Fall. With the summer coming to an end, my mind is now shifting to workwear and play for the cooler months ahead.



My newest skincare obsession is with Beautycounter. I was surfing their sight last night because they are having a 20% off deal on almost all of their products! I have my eye on the Instant Eye Makeup Remover and the Radiant All Over Bronzer in shade Dune. The sale ends the 11th so head over to shop now!

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE shoes. Our current guest room is mostly filled with, you guessed it, my shoes. I really want a pair of the Valentino Rockstud heels, but seeing as they are over $1000 I knew my husband would not appreciate that purchase. I follow a blogger named Aileen who runs the blog, The Baller on a Budget. She posted these Kaitlyn Pan heels that are a perfect dupe for way less. I think they would be perfect for date nights in the Fall. These Yabba Wedge Booties are everything. I wanted them during the Nordstrom Sale, but they sold out so fast I wasn't able to get my hands on them. Regardless, I think they are the perfect Fall bootie and I would be able to wear them to work!

Speaking of work, let’s talk about pants. These Trouser Pants from Amazon are perfect for a business casual environment. Where I teach isn’t that formal, but I love feeling put together and dressing up. I love Amazon, they literally have everything! These Trouser Pants are a bit pricier but I love the brand Leith. They make good quality clothing that is made to last. I love the burnt orange color of these trousers. I know I am going to get so much push back from my friends on the next thing I am crushing on but they’re starting to grow on me; Camo Pants. For years I complained about how much I hated the print and couldn’t understand why WHY people liked it, but people can change and so I guess I have!

A Leopard Scarf is a staple for Fall. I love this one by B.P. because it’s a little darker and more my style. I recently purchased these leopard flats and I am in love! I know I will get a lot of wear out of them.

What are you crushing on right now? Stay beautiful! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment