Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Styled Collection Review

Recently I purchased this Luxe Beauty Case from The Styled Collection. I had heard about this bag through some other bloggers and I knew I wanted to try it. I always travel with about 3-5 different cosmetic bags, all with their own purpose. It is a pain trying to fit them all in a suitcase, let alone an overnight bag! I went on an overnight with my best gal pal and I got to try this bag out. It held a lot of makeup, skincare, and haircare. Here are my thoughts on the Luxe Beauty Case.

Pros:
You can see everything- this is my favorite feature about this product. The clear plastic lets you see through the bag so you don’t have to dig around to find what you want!
Removable compartments- this comes with a square case to fit small items but it can also be removed (as shown in pictures). The pockets that I put my brushes and hair products in are also removable. They can be snapped in with the buttons or you can remove just one to create a larger pocket.

Gold details- this is everything! The gold hardwear make it look more high end and classy.

Durable+Large- the plastic is really thick which makes it feel tough. I packed this with so much when I went away last weekend and it didn't get stretched out or tear. I love how large it is (8” tall 9” width 5.5” diameter) because it can fit full size products that you want to travel with.

Cons:
Price- this is the only con thus far. This retails for $88 - yikes! I got it on sale and with a coupon. I went back and forth about getting this product but I knew I would get good use out of it with our upcoming trips. The good part about The Styled Collection website is that if you enter your email you can get a percentage off of your purchase.

Next week we are heading on our last vacation of the summer. I can’t believe how fast it flew by! I’m really excited about our next destination - Peru! Are you going anywhere else this summer? Leave a comment below! Stay beautiful! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment