Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Date Night Look + Video!


Date night, girls night, party, or just for fun! This eye look is all about playing with makeup to create a sultry look that will get you glam! I love playing with different colors of eyeshadow but I definitely don’t do it often enough. I shared before that I am a teacher and so I am more subtle with my eye makeup during the workweek, but when the weekend comes - look out! I’m kidding!

As you can see from this eye look, I still play it on the safe side when choosing colors that work for me. I like to use a lot of browns and warm shades that won’t stand out and pop too much. I love to use different colors and blend them in to create different looks. I have a new palatte I have been playing with and I am dying to show you guys! I will try to do another video for you next week! What kind of looks would you like to see? Stay beautiful!

Eye look essentials:
Tarte Creamy Matte Lip Paint shade birthday suit
Maybelline Master Strobing Stick in shade medium nude glow

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment