Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tassel Earrings

I have an obsession with tassel jewelry, especially earrings. I think they are so fun and dress up an outfit really well. I like to wear them when I pull my hair back because it adds some dimension around the face and doesn’t leave you looking bare.
My first pair of tassel earrings were from BaubleBar. They no longer sell these particular pink ones but these , these and these are very similar. I love BaubleBar tassels because they definitely make a statement but in an elegant way. The best part is, they are not too heavy. They do have a little weight but I am comfortable wearing them for the majority of the day. I have my eye on this pair for back to school!

Target is now selling SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, so the cost is a little bit lower. The selection of earrings in store is not as wide but they do have some really cute jewelry. I picked these cuties up when I was at Target last weekend! I found this pair online and I may have to order them! I got this black tassel pair [similar pair] at Target a while ago but I love how the tassel is made from string rather than beads. This makes the tassels feel weightless and way more comfortable if your ears are sensitive to heavy earrings. 

Francesca’s is one of my favorite boutiques to shop at. The pieces I find there are different from department stores and have more feminine details. Their jewelry is so cute and usually on sale! I love these gold tassels [similar pair] because they go with anything and everything. The other day I wore them with a skirt and a tank, and the week prior I wore them with denim shorts and a flowy blouse. These earrings are so versatile and should be a staple in every woman’s jewelry collection.

What are your favorite earrings? I’d love to know! Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment