Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sephora and Drugstore First Impressions + Video!

This weekend I did a little makeup shopping and I thought I would share some of my first impressions while trying out my new products. I love trying new things but I know how scary it can seem. You don’t want to waste your money on products that you may not love. I picked out a few different makeup items and focused on how they look, feel, and apply on the skin. I hope this helps as you shop for makeup! Stay beautiful!


The Products
Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage concealer in shade Sand
Becca Mineral Blush in shade Nightingale
Maybelline Master Strobing Stick in shade Medium
Maybelline 24K Nudes eyeshadow palette
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise in shade Blackest Black
L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in shade Tickled Pink

All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment