Thursday, July 27, 2017

Everyday Glow Tutorial with Video!

I'm trying something new, a video! I was hesitant to make a tutorial at first, but with lots of encouragement it is finally here! In this video I feature my go to glowy look that keeps me looking fresh and dewy. I love this look because it is easy but looks glamorous. Watching makeup videos can be intimidating because there are SO many different kinds of makeup out there and all at different price points. The makeup I used in this video ranges from drugstore to department store but is all pretty reasonably priced. I use the makeup that works for me and you should too. I encourage you to try new things and don’t be afraid to mix it up! All the products I used are in the description bar of the video. Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment