Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Top 5 Beauty Products

I love makeup. It’s another passion of mine that I would love to share with all of you. Makeup is a wonderful thing. It can make you feel more beautiful and put together all at once. I am always on the lookout for new makeup and enjoy trying products others have reviewed and recommended.

I really do love all of my makeup but when it came to picking out five items I really wanted to share, I knew exactly what I wanted to feature. These products are something that I use everyday and have repurchased multiple times. I like when a brand shows consistency in their products so I wasn't surprised to find that the products I am featuring are consistent in my makeup collection.

The first product I’m going to talk about is Tula. This skincare has changed the way I think about my skin. Tula is a skincare that has been developed and tested by dermatologist Dr. Roshini Raj. You can read all about her story here. Basically this is a skincare developed using probiotics to naturally balance and boost the health of your skin. This stuff is gold. My skin is so much more radiant and extremely soft after using this product for over a year. I cleanse with the cleanser nightly and follow with the toner and then the lotion. They have a bundle that you can purchase which includes all three items, this is a great buy! I highly recommend this if you are looking for a new skin care. It is a little pricey but well worth the cost.
The next item is a primer. I never used a primer until I found this one. I absolutely adore this Becca backlighting primer. It highlights the skin and gives a healthy and natural glow all throughout the day. I first tried this product about a year ago and have purchased it three times already. If you love the glowy and dewey look, you will be hooked on this one.

Last year I was all about a matte look but I have been loving the natural glow - hence the primer mentioned above. I was so excited when I saw that L’oreal had come out with the Infallible Pro- Glow foundation. I love this product for two reasons: it’s lightweight and it lasts all day. I am so guilty of touching my face throughout the day, even though I know it can be so bad for your skin. When I am stressed or really concentrating on a task my hands go right to my face. This foundation doesn’t wear off and keeps my skin looking fresh.

Prior to my wedding last July, I really started playing around with my makeup and watching Youtube videos on how to do certain looks. I came across Jaclyn Hill and have ever since been obsessed, so it should be of no surprise when you hear that my next product is something she created with Becca Cosmetics. This palette is something I use on the daily and I am so bummed that it is no longer sold. Not to worry! I mainly use champagne pop, which you can buy alone and the mineral blush, which is also sold individually but not in the same shade. I think that all of the Becca blushes are amazing no matter what color you pick. I have my eye on this one.

The last product I am going to mention is the L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara. This is a recent purchase, but I have used all kinds of L’Oreal mascaras prior to this one. I only wear fake lashes for very special occasions so I need a mascara that is going to enhance my natural lashes. This product lengthens without getting clumpy and even does my fine lower lashes. This is a great product. I really want to try this one, as I have heard it is a great dupe for Too Faced Better than Sex mascara at a much cheaper price. I really can’t justify spending over $20 on mascara because I am constantly trying new ones.

I know that was a lot to take in all at once. I would love to do a tutorial or go more in depth with more of my beauty products. Please let me know if this is something you would like to see more of. Stay beautiful!

All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment